Saturday, February 7, 2009

Journal Prompt of the evening (What is your Idea of Beauty?)

Decided to go to http://journalingprompts.com/ and put my cursor over a prompt and this is the one it gave me (completely random.. just a page of * and each mouse roll over gives you the topic)

What is your idea of beauty?

My idea of beauty? Someone with a beautiful heart. Someone who is nice to others, cares about people and truely is a good person.

Outer beauty is nice however inner beauty is more valued and more precious. I can see someone who has a lot of outter beauty and their personality is ugly. That makes them ugly to me regardless of the shell they choose to cloak it with.

Ok I want to do another.

How are you similar or different from the person you were 10 years ago.

Well 10 years ago I was a sophmore in college. I was way over my head in things I was doing which left little time for me to have free time. I was in 7 ensembles a year both vocal and instrumental. Although I enjoyed them all a lot I was overworking myself.I partied a bit more than I do now.

I'm more of an extrovert then I was then. I am more sarcastic and cynical than I used to be. I enjoy what little things I can do to continue using my musical abilities and such. And I'm a mom so I have those responsibilities now. I may occasionally have a beer with a friend once in a blue moon because there simply isn't enough time with shows,soccer,work and such.

Life is definitely busier but for other reasons. Nice to be busy!

No comments: