Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Journal Prompt: Write about a wierd day in your workplace.

Wierd day.. How about wierd person.

We have what's called Share Branching. It is a way for people who have associated credit unions to do basic transactions with us for their convienence. We have many Share Branchers but one man creeps me out.

For a while this man was coming in at least twice a day to deposit minimal amounts, and then would tell me stories that creeped me out. One day in particular he says.... I LOVE my Stella.... and although I may look at other women, and by the way you are a very nice looking woman... I only have EYES for Stella... 26 years we've been married... ahhh yes... only eyes for Stella.. then he goes on to say that his son has anger management problems and that if he disrespected his wife he would beat the poop (expletive ommitted) out of him because that just isn't right.

EWWWW! Ok now everytime he comes in I cringe. Who has the anger management problems?

No comments: