Thursday, April 2, 2015

Comparison between Dessange and Argon Oil of Morocco

Well, I’ve put it off long enough!



I’m reviewing Dessange Hair care products I received from Influenster.com for testing purposes. The reason for waiting? I wanted to give the products my attention and use them for a while before reviewing the effectiveness.



So I present…. Dessange Vs. Argon Oil of Morocco.







I use Argon Oil of Morocco in my daily hair care regimen (Shampoo,Conditioner, and hair oil). I like this particular product because it has made the condition of my hair so much better! I got the email that Influenster was sending me a new product called Dessange to try! Dessange is a French product being sold at Target stores.



After using it exclusively for the last month I have mixed feelings about Dessange.It has a very strong perfume smell which I didn’t mind but others may find it off putting. The shampoo lathers well on my hair which I liked (Depending on the type of water in your area it may make lathering easier or harder). The Conditioner I did NOT like. My hair felt DRY and STRIPPED after using the product and I was not happy with the results.



The ONE redeeming quality of Dessange?







The Color Correcting Crème! It takes the brassiness out of blonde hair. It is kinda scary at first because it is indigo colored so I wasn’t sure I’d get it out, and or make my hair blue by using it. It worked great! I could actually see the results when my hair was dry. Argon Oil is my go-to. It rehydrates my hair. It replenishes the oils lost in my hair due to products and dying. My hair feels soft and manageable and the hair oil makes it shine.



So final thoughts? I didn’t care for Dessange which is a real shame because I wanted to like it so much. I loved the color correcting crème but if asked whether or not I would buy this product I would not. This product didn’t work for me and my unique hair needs so I would stick with Argon Oil of Morocco. (But for the record… I would buy the color correcting crème again!)



No comments: